In the implementation of various energy projects, we cooperate with Lithuanian and foreign equipment manufacturers.
We offer our customers low, medium and high power biofuel boilers, steam heat exchangers (economizers), internal combustion engines for combined heat and power plants, biogas production equipment and other equipment necessary for the implementation of projects.
We are authorized representatives of well-known foreign companies in Lithuania:
- “Biotech Energietechnik GmbH” (Austria) manufactures fully automated “Biotech” water boilers fired with wood pellets, ranging from 9.2 kW to 100 kW Efficiency of these boilers reaches up to 96.3%. More
- “OPOP spol. s.r.o” (Czech Republic) manufactures:
- water boilers fired with solid fuel (firewood, wood briquettes, coal), ranging from 14 kW to 50 kW. More
- fully automated water boilers fired with wood pellets and equipped with burners of Danish company “NBE PRODUCTION A/S”, ranging from 10 kW to 80 kW. Efficiency of the boilers reaches up to 93.4%. More
- “CATfire Service & Trading s.r.o.” (Czech Republic) manufactures:
- fully automated water boilers fired with wood pellets and wood chips, ranging from 15 kW to 100 kW. Boiler efficiency (depending on the power of a boiler) ranges from 88.2% to 90.5%. Fuel moisture content: up to 30%, size – up to 3 cm. More
- fully automated water boilers fired with wood pellets and wood chips, ranging from 150 kW to 500 kW. Fuel moisture content: up to 30%, size – up to 3 cm. Boiler efficiency (depending on the power of a boiler) ranges from 93.7% to 95.6%. More
- “Justsen Energiteknik A/S” (Denmark) manufactures:
- fully automated water boilers fired with various types of biofuel (moisture content from 7% to 55%), ranging from 300 kW to 20 MW. More
- fully automated water boilers fired with various types of biofuel (moisture content from 7% to 55%), ranging from 800 kg/h to 30 t/h. More
Ovens of all manufactured boilers are equipped with water-cooled grates and oven housing. Therefore, it is possible to burn various types of biomass with different moisture contents and very different calorific values in these boilers as well as to control the temperature of combustion, reduce emissions and achieve optimum efficiency.
- “Janzl” (Czech Republic) manufactures steam-water economizers operating on the principle of a heat exchanger. Efficient heat recovery from the exhaust fumes increases the boiler’s efficiency; therefore, less fuel is used to produce the same amount of heat. It is installed between the boiler, furnace or fireplace and chimney. More
- “THERMOSTAHL Poland Sp. z o.o” (Poland) manufactures universal water boilers, ranging from 21 kW to 1.856 MW, that can be fired with various types of pellets, grain and other solid fuels (firewood, briquettes and coal). Moreover, having attached gas burner to the special opening on the boiler door, you will be able to fire it with gas. More
- “MT – Energie GmbH” (Germany) installs biogas production technologies based on a constant double fermentation system. This system consists of three containers: primary and secondary bioreactor and storage capacity for used biomass.
The main difference between the system installed by “MT – Energie GmbH” and the traditional system is that both primary and secondary bioreactor operates under the same fermentation conditions of biodegradable waste. Anaerobic waste digestion takes place in the bioreactors at a constant temperature range (mesophilic = 40-42ºC) and neutral pH balance (pH = 6.7-7.5). This system is more beneficial in that it increases the gas extraction efficiency, because additional 20% of gas is extracted during the second stage. More
We closely cooperate with other Lithuanian and foreign equipment manufacturers; therefore, we supply equipment of other manufacturers as well:
- “D’Alessandro Termomeccanica” (Italy)manufactures:
- universal water boilers fired with pellets, other crushed solid fuels and firewood, ranging from 30 kW to 80 kW.
- water boilers fired with wood chips, sawdust and pellets, ranging from 30 kW to 100 kW. More
- water boilers fired with wood chips, sawdust and pellets, ranging from 130 kW to 2 MW. More
- equipment for a fully automated pellet production technological line for the production of pellets from straw, hay and other plant materials.
We build industrial thermal oil boilers fired by biofuel. These boilers are used when industrial processes require high-temperature. Thermal power up to 70MW. Temperature up to 400 oC.
For boilers of up to 100 kW, please contact:
- The online shop lt tel: +37061135535 www.katilas.lt
- The dealer “Energijos parkas” Department of UAB “Naujoji šiluma” tel. 8 5 236 1938, energijosparkas.lt
For boilers of more than 100 kW and other equipment, please contact UAB “Naujoji šiluma”: tel. 85 231 1472. http://newheat.lt/